28 Ekim 2015 Çarşamba

Salute!



Hi friends... Hi f.r.i.e.n.d.s. ! This one is for the most lovable TV series of all time and a good friend just like the people in it. Thanks for being a big part of our ordinary lives and showing what friendship is all about. We love you!


I've been watching Friends for like 3 years. I said ¨watching¨ because the little girl inside me doesn't want to end this great journey. We -me and the little girl- laughed, cried, cheered, felt sad about something really really stupid, scared, got angry and loved together with the cast of  Friends. Whenever Chandler tells a hilarious joke, we were there, cracking of laughter. Or Monica cooks delicious and perfectly smelled cookies, we were there again, with open mouths and heart shaped eyes.  

After one point, i couldn't eat, i couldn't sleep or i couldn't do homework without them. It was always open in my laptop screen. It was like, if that fictional world isn't there anymore, our dull and colorless world will explode into small pieces. Friends were balancing my own, existed life with my imaginary life and i had no complaint about it. 




                   


So what did i learn from Monica, chandler, joey, phoebe, ross and rachel? Lots of stuff! But only one of them is important now and that one is love! Love of a mother, love of a stubborn monkey (oh my! what were you thinking Ross?) Love of a  big tea cup... And of course, love of an old friend (in dictionary: one attached to another)

I have a friend who i can truly feel this magical world with, like in this TV show. Who i can count on and rest my head on her shoulders. Who i can laugh and laugh and laugh till we cry. Who, i know i will love till the end of time and feel blessed because i  know she will love me the same.

And who, i can always say  ¨ I'll be there for you, like i've been there before¨









Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder